(Daily prayer follows after this short introduction)

What kind of prayers does God listen to?

Prayers for strength...requests for good health... for healing... for a happy marriage... help for a loved one... help for your finances... for a better life...a stable life...a peaceful life... to save your relationship...find someone special for you...to deal with any personal problem... help you with your fears... your anxieties...your loneliness...help you control your emotions (such as anger, hate, jealousy, envy, apathy, depression...etc.)...your disappointments...addictions (whether it's drugs, alcoholism, obsessive spending...etc.)...??

What if I were to tell you that He listens to none of that, would it shock you or even surprise you?

I hope not.

First, God listens to your heartfelt desire to communicate with Him because you love Him as your Father; words without faithful love for Him mean nothing...so speaking to God because you want something for yourself means nothing...

Secondly, when you love God, you don't "pray" to Him, like some kind of formality...communicate with Him as someone you genuinely love...

This is what Daily Communication Prayer to God is all about; to teach you how to communicate with the Lord the way he wants to hear from you...






Saturday, December 22, 2012

Lord,I mentioned yesterday that I can detect when the Evil One tries to infiltrate my life and cut me away from you...

He will use people, circumstances, events, random and planned...

He will use big or small...

He will use important and not-so-important situations...

But mostly, the Evil One will use daily life and its challenges to de-rail me from you Father...

(See how Satan tries to distance you from God...the secret weapons you never thought of before...revealed to you...a free read...)

Satan will use my work, the people I work with, my money, my success, my failures...anything that can take my spiritual signal away from you Father...

It's what he wants the most Lord: that I am disconnected from you...

That your blessings do not come to me...

That your anointing does not pour on me...

That the Christ-like faith doesn't envelop me...

That your defence of my entire life does not happen...

That the evolution of my soul does not expand to the levels you intended...

Satan wants me to fall...

He wants to see me lose spiritual grip...

That the heavens in which you reside Father is too distant for me...

Impossible for me to get close to you...

But I know his secrets now...

I know his inner plot against me...

To destroy my spiritual mindset so that my signal out to you gets lost...it never finds you...

I know this now Lord...

I also feel that in you I lack nothing...my signal remains constant at you...

I send out my signal to you with intention, with heartfelt meaning...

And I believe that my signal is received in your house...

I can see that I do receive your blessings for me Father...

By the green pastures of an abundant life that you provide for me...

The still waters of a quiet and fulfilled spirit within me...

And the more I keep my signal strong in you Lord, the more you guide me in the righteous path...

I live, work, and play in a world that has so much to offer...and can so easily distract me away from you in so many ways...

But when I keep my focus on you first Lord, all things fall into their logical place...

I know I am not forsaken by you...so I am not afraid...

I share a spiritual romance with you Father, and I feel safe in your house...

More importantly, you protect me as a father does...keeps me safe from harm...

As long as my sincere heart reaches out to you Lord, I know that you will set events and circumstances to enhance and improve my situation...

You keep me in spiritual understanding so that I know when I am living in you and when I am living outside of you...

My life's circumstances prove this...

It is a wonderful spiritual mystery...!

So I declare in this daily communication prayer to you Lord, that I appreciate you...

And I only ask that you look into my heart...

See my ambition to be always in-touch with you all the days of my life...regardless of how busy I get with living an earthly life...

That I do so with a sincere and heartfelt intention...unconditionally...

I know that you will send rewards Lord to me without me asking...

Thank You Lord!

(from GM Evagrius)