(Daily prayer follows after this short introduction)

What kind of prayers does God listen to?

Prayers for strength...requests for good health... for healing... for a happy marriage... help for a loved one... help for your finances... for a better life...a stable life...a peaceful life... to save your relationship...find someone special for you...to deal with any personal problem... help you with your fears... your anxieties...your loneliness...help you control your emotions (such as anger, hate, jealousy, envy, apathy, depression...etc.)...your disappointments...addictions (whether it's drugs, alcoholism, obsessive spending...etc.)...??

What if I were to tell you that He listens to none of that, would it shock you or even surprise you?

I hope not.

First, God listens to your heartfelt desire to communicate with Him because you love Him as your Father; words without faithful love for Him mean nothing...so speaking to God because you want something for yourself means nothing...

Secondly, when you love God, you don't "pray" to Him, like some kind of formality...communicate with Him as someone you genuinely love...

This is what Daily Communication Prayer to God is all about; to teach you how to communicate with the Lord the way he wants to hear from you...






Sunday, December 9, 2012

Good Sunday to you Lord!

I woke up today feeling rested and well, but with a sense of worry in my mind...

Just a lot of things creeping up in my thoughts that are tempting me toward worry and insecurity...as if I am no longer receiving any anointing, or blessings from you Lord...

It's almost an anxiety thing actually...

A fear...not having enough, not being careful enough, not being money-wise enough, not being good enough...things like that.

But I know what is going on Father...I detect an attack from the Evil One who is trying to set inside of me a feeling of guilt for not doing enough to better my situation...

It's a thought-word-deed attack...he is attacking me in my vulnerable spots, about the things I tend to worry the most...

And when he gets a foothold in there, boy can he start creating havoc in my life (I can't imagine what he's doing to all the others in the world)...

Satan is trying to steer my subconscious concentration away from you Father...aligning my spiritual signal to earthly concerns...trying to tune me away form you...

He's clever...he is using other human beings (not in a bad way necessarily) to re-align me, to do things that he knows may trigger some void in my soul that he can attack...

But I detect it Lord...you've trained me well...you've enabled me to detect Satan's attacks, his secret weapons and clandestine plots against me...

(Satan secret weapons of all time are now exposed to you...a must-read book...a gift to you)

I just love the way you trained me Lord...

You have spoon-fed me so that I can absorb all that there is to know...

With Jesus as the gentle coach, I know that I am always with you when I am tuned-in to you...mindful of you Lord...

I get my inspiration and supply from your blessings and spiritual energy you provide me Father...

Jesus showed me how Lord...and my life has become a peaceful, yet meaningful affair...

I know that I am a branch of the vine (John 15: 5)...so I get supplied, fed, nurtured...

I can sense in my soul that I am connected to you...just like the branch to the vine...

In my life I have seen how circumstances have been re-aligned toward blessings and increase...all because I am tuned-in to you Lord in heartfelt love and gratitude...

When I am mindful of you Lord, I raise up all my issues and concerns to you, and you take care of them...you save me Lord...

You keep me going Lord, enable me to do great feats in all areas of my life...almost larger than life actually...

And my enemies are dumbfounded...

I can do no wrong when I am mindful of your wisdom Lord...

A can still enjoy life as it is offered to me, yet within the limits that do not disconnect me from you Lord...

When I see how a well-balanced life can be with you at my side Lord...well, what can I say...

Your way is perfect, flawless...

You are the perfect shield behind which I take refuge...my Rock, my supplier of all good things...

You give me strength to overcome my issues...you keep my path clear, even when my path seems blocked-up...

I feel enlightened, able to do seemingly impossible things...

I advance, I gain...I can fight great battles of body-mind-soul, and I emerge a champion...

I do this because your Spirit sustains me Lord, your help supports me Father God...

Your Help has made me great...

Unlike other who say that your path is narrow...no Father, your path is broad, wide and clear...

This is the path I choose to take Lord...

And Father, if by any chance I fall weak, and I cast some doubt in you because of my circumstances, I declare to you in this daily communication prayer to you to help me with my doubts, any worries or anxieties, any regretful actions I may have done...

I believe you are there and listening Lord as I send out my heartfelt and sincere love-signal to you...

Thank you Lord...

(GM Evagrius)