(Daily prayer follows after this short introduction)

What kind of prayers does God listen to?

Prayers for strength...requests for good health... for healing... for a happy marriage... help for a loved one... help for your finances... for a better life...a stable life...a peaceful life... to save your relationship...find someone special for you...to deal with any personal problem... help you with your fears... your anxieties...your loneliness...help you control your emotions (such as anger, hate, jealousy, envy, apathy, depression...etc.)...your disappointments...addictions (whether it's drugs, alcoholism, obsessive spending...etc.)...??

What if I were to tell you that He listens to none of that, would it shock you or even surprise you?

I hope not.

First, God listens to your heartfelt desire to communicate with Him because you love Him as your Father; words without faithful love for Him mean nothing...so speaking to God because you want something for yourself means nothing...

Secondly, when you love God, you don't "pray" to Him, like some kind of formality...communicate with Him as someone you genuinely love...

This is what Daily Communication Prayer to God is all about; to teach you how to communicate with the Lord the way he wants to hear from you...






Sunday, December 16, 2012

Good Day Lord!

I am grateful for this moment to express in my daily communication prayer to you...

I am grateful for your answering my hopes...

I am grateful for helping in my problems...

I am grateful for assisting in my circumstances...

I am grateful for increasing me in so many ways...

And like Virgin Mary who rejoiced in being chosen to bring the Savior into the world (Luke 1:46-47)...

I too glorify you Father for saving me in Jesus...

I thank you for the gift of freedom in Jesus...

I appreciate Jesus for changing the world from a religion-driven system, and into a faith-driven system...

Thank you Father for Jesus my Liberator...

Through Jesus, I've learned to grow beyond religion and into pure and heartfelt faith in you...

I can now contact you Lord with a sincere and honest heart, hiding nothing from you Lord...

Satan wants me to think that I am alone and abandoned...that you are not thinking of me Lord, that I live in a void...

Satan wants me to think that Jesus isn't helping me...that other religious systems are better...

(A discussion about Satan can be found here...)

But I know better now Father...

I no longer depend on religion to be in contact with you...

Your Word is what I need...

I will follow my brothers and sisters who listen to your Word in Christ...in Jesus my Liberator...

Jesus has freed me from all the garbage of the world...he cleared my heart...

He continues to do so... even now...

He showed me how, in your Word Lord...

You, Father have answered me in my distress...protecting me since I gave my heart to you...

You have always sent me help in your own way, not my way...I realize that your way is the best way, best proportioned and balanced...

You have supported me Lord since I have returned to you, just like the prodigal son (Luke 15:11-32)...

I was once lost Father, disillusioned by the world, deceived by spiritual systems...

Jesus swept everything aside for me, kicked out all the systems and opened the door of pure faith in you Lord...

Jesus helped me enter in your house Father...I am deeply grateful...

Even though there are systems and religions out there that deceive and disconnect, I stay the course Lord...my spiritual signals are tuned-in to you Father...

Though Satan is deceiving billions with systems of religion that seemingly worship you...achieving to create religions full of systems and rituals that look impressive but have no contact with you...

(Defeat Satan by learning what he really uses against you...his secrets now exposed...a free read for you.)

I choose to Liberate myself in Christ, and to feel my relationship with you Lord...

And to feel your victory in my anointing...

To sense the winning power of your Hand in my entire life...

I will trust my current and future success in you Lord and not in the success of objects and earthly things...

Those of us in Christ who learned to stay in-touch with you will stand tall and firm...

Like a bright and shining beacon in the dark...

You bring me victory Lord every time I call, and I remain grateful...

Thank you Father...

(from GM Evagrius)