(Daily prayer follows after this short introduction)

What kind of prayers does God listen to?

Prayers for strength...requests for good health... for healing... for a happy marriage... help for a loved one... help for your finances... for a better life...a stable life...a peaceful life... to save your relationship...find someone special for you...to deal with any personal problem... help you with your fears... your anxieties...your loneliness...help you control your emotions (such as anger, hate, jealousy, envy, apathy, depression...etc.)...your disappointments...addictions (whether it's drugs, alcoholism, obsessive spending...etc.)...??

What if I were to tell you that He listens to none of that, would it shock you or even surprise you?

I hope not.

First, God listens to your heartfelt desire to communicate with Him because you love Him as your Father; words without faithful love for Him mean nothing...so speaking to God because you want something for yourself means nothing...

Secondly, when you love God, you don't "pray" to Him, like some kind of formality...communicate with Him as someone you genuinely love...

This is what Daily Communication Prayer to God is all about; to teach you how to communicate with the Lord the way he wants to hear from you...






Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hello Lord!

I love Christmas Father...do you know why?

It's an event that brings together a host of moments...

Bringing together the family...

Bringing together friends...

Enjoying each other...

Catching up on things...

A celebration...

But most important Lord, all the above happens because we commemorate the birth of our Savior Jesus...

From the moment of his birth, Jesus was developing our salvation...

By the time He left us, Jesus had set the stage and saved us...

There's never been a greater gift to mankind than this...

And I thank you for it Lord...

In this daily communication prayer to you Lord, and in this season of celebration commemorating the arrival of our Saviour Christ...

I declare my trust in you...

You have kept me from falling any more than I already had because your Hand sustains me...

Since my rebirth, you have been my triumph over my enemies (whether the enemy is within me or outside of me)...

Yet I have come to realize that you have always been my triumph...I just never looked before...

But I do now Father...

I know that I will triumph when I hope in you Lord, and I will never be shamed...

Your supernatural force protects me...

After all, you are God, the ultimate power, the owner of this universe...

For those who try to shame your children in Christ, they themselves shall be shamed...and I have seen it in my life Lord...

Even if the Evil One tries to assault me in various ways available to him, I strive to stay in contact with you Lord...

(Revealed to you are Satan's ultra-secret weapons against you...the cause of all discontent...a free gift-read for you...)

You have revealed your ways to me Father in the most unlikely of places and situations...

You have taught me your ways, and you have guided me in your paths...and I know that you are continuing to guide me...

And I have remained thirsty to stay in-tune with you Lord...

I have decided consciously that I will hope in you all my days, expecting your love for me Lord and the same great mercy that you have shown humanity over the ages...

For if you had not shown us mercy, we would have destroyed ourselves long ago...

I haven't been a perfect person Father, but I know that you have forgiven me...

You also know how you can touch my heart and bring me closer to you...

You have already realized that I am not a hard person...yet the evil world sometimes forces me to be...

But I declare that I keep your commandments...

I want to stay in-touch spiritually...

Stay in-tune...

Connected...

Thank You for listening Father.

(from GM Evagrius)