(Daily prayer follows after this short introduction)

What kind of prayers does God listen to?

Prayers for strength...requests for good health... for healing... for a happy marriage... help for a loved one... help for your finances... for a better life...a stable life...a peaceful life... to save your relationship...find someone special for you...to deal with any personal problem... help you with your fears... your anxieties...your loneliness...help you control your emotions (such as anger, hate, jealousy, envy, apathy, depression...etc.)...your disappointments...addictions (whether it's drugs, alcoholism, obsessive spending...etc.)...??

What if I were to tell you that He listens to none of that, would it shock you or even surprise you?

I hope not.

First, God listens to your heartfelt desire to communicate with Him because you love Him as your Father; words without faithful love for Him mean nothing...so speaking to God because you want something for yourself means nothing...

Secondly, when you love God, you don't "pray" to Him, like some kind of formality...communicate with Him as someone you genuinely love...

This is what Daily Communication Prayer to God is all about; to teach you how to communicate with the Lord the way he wants to hear from you...






Friday, December 7, 2012

Lord,

My life today will be a continuation of yesterday's journey...staying tuned-in you in spite of the challenges of everyday life...

I might find myself dealing with new circumstances, new mountains to overcome...or it may just be an uneventful day...

But whether today will be fun or boring, active or quiet, emotionally charged or plain ordinary...

I declare in my daily communication prayer to you today Lord that I shall remain faithful to you.

I know that the Evil One will attempt to cut me off from you Lord by using my mind and my circumstances to forget you, put you aside...prioritize my day's responsibilities...

(Find out how the Evil one does it, his secret weapons against you, a must-read...free book)

But I am now sensitized, aware...

My radar is on, I can detect the enemy...

I may not be able to stop the challenges thrown against me, but I know that I've been plugged-in to you Lord since the day I was born...you've given me the ability, you have chosen me to understand...

I know now that I have had the ability to send out a communication signal to you...I've always had it...

I only needed to send out a signal to you through a heartfelt and sincere heart...and then watch your anointing and blessings come through for me...

Wow, that's fun!

It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling...

I may not be a millionaire...who cares when you are providing everything I need!

When my heart is sincere and heartfelt, I feel liberated and secure...

Your Spirit Lord reaches out to me and embraces my existence...

You save me from all enemies, be they people or circumstances...

For sure I am challenged personally, my mindset tested...

Circumstances trying to overwhelm me, trapping me in a spiral of earthly problems with seemingly no way out...

But as I declared earlier, I declare now that I remain in your anointing, blessed and boldly seeking you out Father...my soul reaching out to you...

You defend me Lord, I know this...

You have adjusted my mindset with your gift of blessing, supplying me with favor, planting increase in my life...

You have chosen to clean me up, set me on a firm foundation...

You are my foundation Lord...

You are my dependence...

You are my addiction...

Love you Lord...

(GM Evagrius)