(Daily prayer follows after this short introduction)

What kind of prayers does God listen to?

Prayers for strength...requests for good health... for healing... for a happy marriage... help for a loved one... help for your finances... for a better life...a stable life...a peaceful life... to save your relationship...find someone special for you...to deal with any personal problem... help you with your fears... your anxieties...your loneliness...help you control your emotions (such as anger, hate, jealousy, envy, apathy, depression...etc.)...your disappointments...addictions (whether it's drugs, alcoholism, obsessive spending...etc.)...??

What if I were to tell you that He listens to none of that, would it shock you or even surprise you?

I hope not.

First, God listens to your heartfelt desire to communicate with Him because you love Him as your Father; words without faithful love for Him mean nothing...so speaking to God because you want something for yourself means nothing...

Secondly, when you love God, you don't "pray" to Him, like some kind of formality...communicate with Him as someone you genuinely love...

This is what Daily Communication Prayer to God is all about; to teach you how to communicate with the Lord the way he wants to hear from you...






Friday, December 21, 2012

Hello Lord!

My days are shining bright when I think of you first in my waking moment...it really is a joy...

Oftentimes when I wake up, I am thinking more about rushing to get up to do to work, to fight the traffic, to deal with all my challenges...

I know now Father that my road is with you...

No, you are not a cult...

No, you are not a dictator...

You are God who senses one's faith coming from the heart, sincere and loving, like a child to a father...

I reach out to you exactly like that Lord...I tune-in to your loving-kindness...

You are not a dictator Lord as others might think of you...

You are a God of freedom, of creative license...of free expression...

You allow me all to learn and expand so that eventually I will evolve to know you intimately...

You are not a confining God, but one who dispenses spiritual expansion...

In other words you are a three-dimensional God, My God...

I love you!!!

Blessings and favor come to those who love you with a sincerity that goes beyond the limits of the natural...

But I know that the Evil One is always trying to keep me away from you Lord...he keeps plotting and planting obstructions with every step that I make in thought, word, or deed...

(Satan's secret plans you've never thought of before are revealed right here...free for you to read and transform...!)

I am guilty of making mistakes in my life Father...I know this and acknowledge it...

If I hadn't received your blessings in the past, it was due to my disconnection from you...

If I waited for your favor and it never arrived, it was because I wasn't tuned-in to you...

It wasn't your fault Lord...

And yes, I would blame you...

I would even come to hate you...I didn't understand the truth back then...

I was only "playing religion...."

Nothing is gained when "playing religion" but frustration all around...

Billions are victim of this Lord...forgive them, for they don't know what they do...

They haven't seen the savior Jesus, the Christ, my Liberator...they haven't yet found Jesus, the Freedom-fighter...

They are like I was...

Asking where are you...

Why aren't you saving them...Why you don't answer their calls for help...

They have fallen into the Evil One's trap and can't get out...

I declare in this daily communication prayer...

I pray that the whole world finds Jesus the Liberator, the spiritual freedom-fighter...

The Christ who simplifies faith in you, taking then away from complications...from the Evil One...

And in child-like faith they return to you Lord...

As for me Lord, you have opened my eyes...

I see the joy in everything you have created...

Negative circumstances are meant to be overcome...you have made me an overcomer Lord...

I am enabled to overcome all things in Christ, and in your Spirit Lord...

Circumstances are trying to put me down...to question if you are still there to help me Lord...

But I detect Satan's game-plan,, to cut me off from you Lord...

I know his secrets...

If you haven't done it yet, discover Satan's real secrets against you now...free read