(Daily prayer follows after this short introduction)

What kind of prayers does God listen to?

Prayers for strength...requests for good health... for healing... for a happy marriage... help for a loved one... help for your finances... for a better life...a stable life...a peaceful life... to save your relationship...find someone special for you...to deal with any personal problem... help you with your fears... your anxieties...your loneliness...help you control your emotions (such as anger, hate, jealousy, envy, apathy, depression...etc.)...your disappointments...addictions (whether it's drugs, alcoholism, obsessive spending...etc.)...??

What if I were to tell you that He listens to none of that, would it shock you or even surprise you?

I hope not.

First, God listens to your heartfelt desire to communicate with Him because you love Him as your Father; words without faithful love for Him mean nothing...so speaking to God because you want something for yourself means nothing...

Secondly, when you love God, you don't "pray" to Him, like some kind of formality...communicate with Him as someone you genuinely love...

This is what Daily Communication Prayer to God is all about; to teach you how to communicate with the Lord the way he wants to hear from you...






Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Hello Father God!

Today is another day with another set of challenges...

Challenges everywhere, from inside my heart and mind...and outside from various situations...

The world has become a very competitive place...

Everyone is seeking out to outdo their neighbours, their co-workers...show themselves better than others...

Attitudes are affected, mannerisms have degraded...

I sense that your world is becoming impersonal Father...or so I am led to believe...

Me greatest challenges actually come from inside of me Lord...

I sometimes doubt...

I sometimes get envious of others...

I sometimes feel I dislike someone...

I sometimes feel discouraged...

I sometimes get angry...

I sometimes feel helpless...

Sometimes I feel fed up with everything...

Yes Father, I sense these emotions (and others)...trying to invade my thoughts, my mindset...

They are trying to distance me from your love Father...

I realize that these are the tools that the Evil one is using against me...

(See how Satan tries to defeat you with his undetected weapons...it will open your eyes...free read)

My emotional mind sometimes falls into the trap and I fall...

Yet my awakened mind detects the weakness...

It isn't easy...

Sometimes my emotions cannot be helped...

I sometimes succumb to anger...

I fall to envy...

I fall to hate...

I fall to disappointment...

I fall to confusion...

With you by my side Lord, all these circumstances fall away...

When I set my mind on you Father as Jesus showed me, I find that all these things simply fall away...

I can speak the Word in any situation, and I know that you are helping defeat my inner and outer enemies...

A huge weight is lifted away from me...

All bad circumstances are resolved and life falls into a wonderful balance...

I realize Lord that it doesn't mean I will be a millionaire...

But then, being a millionaire no longer matters...

I understand a balanced life can come from a normal lifestyle, not lavish...

I declare that I shall not be a slave to money, but be free in Christ and free to enjoy the fruits of my labors in the way you want me to Lord...

I when I am tuned-in to  you Father, my heart rejoices because I see the victories coming my way...

I sense joy...

I sense fulfillment...

Blessings coming my way...

The victory crown on my head...

I ask Lord, and I receive it from you...

And I glory you in humble thanks Father...

The splendor and majesty you place upon me is far beyond my expectations...

But first of all Father, I rejoice in knowing that I am tuned-in to you, sitting in your house with you...

I can feel your presence and I like it...your ultimate love...

Your ultimate joy...

Your ultimate victory...

How can I be possibly shaken from outside situations when I am tuned-in to you Father God?

With my savior and Liberator Jesus coaching me on, how can I be shaken...

Unless I have doubts in my mind, I am convinced that I cannot be shaken away from you Lord...

If I do have doubts Father, please forgive me and help me with my doubts as I reach out to you in heartfelt and sincere intention...

Thank You Father.

(from GM Evagrius)