(Daily prayer follows after this short introduction)

What kind of prayers does God listen to?

Prayers for strength...requests for good health... for healing... for a happy marriage... help for a loved one... help for your finances... for a better life...a stable life...a peaceful life... to save your relationship...find someone special for you...to deal with any personal problem... help you with your fears... your anxieties...your loneliness...help you control your emotions (such as anger, hate, jealousy, envy, apathy, depression...etc.)...your disappointments...addictions (whether it's drugs, alcoholism, obsessive spending...etc.)...??

What if I were to tell you that He listens to none of that, would it shock you or even surprise you?

I hope not.

First, God listens to your heartfelt desire to communicate with Him because you love Him as your Father; words without faithful love for Him mean nothing...so speaking to God because you want something for yourself means nothing...

Secondly, when you love God, you don't "pray" to Him, like some kind of formality...communicate with Him as someone you genuinely love...

This is what Daily Communication Prayer to God is all about; to teach you how to communicate with the Lord the way he wants to hear from you...






Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Good Day Father...

I woke up this morning Lord with a sense of mixed anticipation...

I woke up this morning wondering about the blessings that I have received thus far...

Sort of an accounting of what has become of me through your help Lord...

I feel a satisfaction in my spirit, and I rejoice in it...

Yet I also feel guarded, Father...am I reaping your rewards properly?

Am I appreciating them as I should?

I don't want to abuse my blessings Lord...

In other words I sense fear of losing the rewards Father...

I sense that my inner being is trying to covet what you have granted...

I detect that my natural side is being miserly with the fruits you given me...fearing that I might lose what you have granted...

Like a child who was granted candy...not wanting to lose the candy...

I detect that the blessings are becoming my god...the rewards are becoming the idol...

(see Satan's secret works against you...the root cause of all your distress in your life...free read)

Human nature is funny Lord; we are always thirsty, never satisfied, constantly searching for new things to covet...

Even in my humility I sense the tempting idea of coveting my success, my advancements, your blessings...big or small.

When I sense an opportunity coming my way, the
opportunity tempts me to make it my god...

I find this fear of losing what I covet disgusting...

I see it happening all around me...we are all covetous...

We are all selfish, wanting more all the time...

The good news is that I detect it...you've granted me the knowledge of the ages...

I am not just a natural person; I am also spiritual...

All that I am, all that I do is both in the natural and spiritual...

There is only one way for me Father...to be in contact with you Lord...

I declare my first opportunity, my first ambition is to reach out to you spiritually...through the heart...

Tune-in spiritually to you Father...

Remain in-touch with you...

Stay under the cover of your wings Lord...

Bask in the warmth of your Holy Spirit, covered, cherished...

My contact with you is my first ambition, and so there is no fear...

There is no doubt or worry about today or tomorrow...

There is no insecurity about receiving blessings and favor in my life...

All falls into place automatically...

My mindset is balanced, and I will manage it all with the power granted to me by Your Spirit Lord...

I know I can have it all Lord, but first and foremost, it is you who is first in my life...

I open my heart to you with sincerity...

I know that your hand will handle all my doubts and insecurities...

You take hold of my enemies within me, and outside of me...

You fight my battles Lord, and consume my enemies in your eternal fire...

You elevate my love for you so that you are first in my life...you let me know this so I can really see it...

You push my doubts and fears aside, you re-align my mindset to the proper frequency, so that my soul is in touch with you...

I thank you and appreciate your help Father...and I accept today your blessings and increase in my life as a by-product of just being with you...