(Daily prayer follows after this short introduction)

What kind of prayers does God listen to?

Prayers for strength...requests for good health... for healing... for a happy marriage... help for a loved one... help for your finances... for a better life...a stable life...a peaceful life... to save your relationship...find someone special for you...to deal with any personal problem... help you with your fears... your anxieties...your loneliness...help you control your emotions (such as anger, hate, jealousy, envy, apathy, depression...etc.)...your disappointments...addictions (whether it's drugs, alcoholism, obsessive spending...etc.)...??

What if I were to tell you that He listens to none of that, would it shock you or even surprise you?

I hope not.

First, God listens to your heartfelt desire to communicate with Him because you love Him as your Father; words without faithful love for Him mean nothing...so speaking to God because you want something for yourself means nothing...

Secondly, when you love God, you don't "pray" to Him, like some kind of formality...communicate with Him as someone you genuinely love...

This is what Daily Communication Prayer to God is all about; to teach you how to communicate with the Lord the way he wants to hear from you...






Saturday, December 1, 2012

Good Saturday Lord!

Thanks for being with me during the past week...

As usual, it was a hectic week, challenges galore...!

But, my mind was tuned-in to you Father...thanks to Jesus, my coach...

This daily communication prayer to you is a gesture of thanks Lord...gratitude for your mindfulness of me...

Staying in-touch with you Lord is as important to me as the air that I breathe...

Your forgiving nature,  your patience with me is extraordinary...I think you are awesome!

You are not a malicious God...

You are not a dictator...

You are not a savage, heavy-handed God...

You are a patient Father, the wisest I've ever known...

I declare this openly because I know you are listening to me Lord....

I am not communicating with hate in my heart, but a desire to stay tuned-in to you...

Just look into my sincere heart Lord, you see it yourself...

I know you see something interesting in me; I know it because you are testing me in my journey of life, quizzing me to see if I continue to stay tuned-in to you Lord...if I am real to myself.

Yes, there are circumstances out there that get in the way of my relationship with you Lord...

Yes, I do get sidetracked and distracted at times...

The temptations out there are great, and the Evil One is always ready to infiltrate some kind of weakness in me...

(Exposing Satan's actual weapons against you...free report)

But so far Father, I'm keeping in step with you...

Since I was reborn in you Lord, I've held the path....

I haven't stumbled...

It's amazing Father: you do answer my communications...

Maybe you are not granting me a lottery (LOL), but that's not what you do unless there is good reason for it....

You want to reward my heartfelt sincerity, in the measure that I can handle it without being destroyed...

You see me like a detailed map Lord; you know my strength and weakness....

All I can do is trust that you are doing the right thing with me, coaching me in my life-path...

I celebrate my relationship with you Lord...because I remember the objective: stay in contact with you, and resisting being cut-off from your blessings and favor.

(GM Evagrius)