(Daily prayer follows after this short introduction)

What kind of prayers does God listen to?

Prayers for strength...requests for good health... for healing... for a happy marriage... help for a loved one... help for your finances... for a better life...a stable life...a peaceful life... to save your relationship...find someone special for you...to deal with any personal problem... help you with your fears... your anxieties...your loneliness...help you control your emotions (such as anger, hate, jealousy, envy, apathy, depression...etc.)...your disappointments...addictions (whether it's drugs, alcoholism, obsessive spending...etc.)...??

What if I were to tell you that He listens to none of that, would it shock you or even surprise you?

I hope not.

First, God listens to your heartfelt desire to communicate with Him because you love Him as your Father; words without faithful love for Him mean nothing...so speaking to God because you want something for yourself means nothing...

Secondly, when you love God, you don't "pray" to Him, like some kind of formality...communicate with Him as someone you genuinely love...

This is what Daily Communication Prayer to God is all about; to teach you how to communicate with the Lord the way he wants to hear from you...






Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My Heavenly Father, hello again!

I know in my heart that you love me Lord.

I realize that your door is open to all of us who seek you with unconditional, heartfelt desire.

With my heart open in expectation to receive your blessings and favor,  I realize that you are not angry with me...

On the contrary, you are sending me the message that any trials I go through is to perfect my connection to you God, and that I should not worry, but trust in you...

That's pretty tough to do in a material world, but it is not impossible...

You neither punish, nor do you send out your wrath needlessly...

But Lord, I merely a human, and I do feel worry and anguish as I go through my daily life, and I sometimes wonder how long do I have to wait until I see your blessings reach out to me...

That's my humanity talking, casting in me doubt and deepening my despair and impatience to see divine results from you...

The Dark Prince tries hard to find a small opening of weakness in me...it isn't hard for him to find one...

I am merely human, and I am no match for the weapons that Satan uses against me (for more on Satan's secret weapons, just click here)

The forces of evil are attempting to sabotage my quiet patience in waiting for you Lord; I suppose it should be expected, now that I realize that Satan is trying to cut me off from you (Check out what Satan is actually doing).

Yes, sometimes my day isn't going the way I expected it to go, and this can cause great sorrow in me. I grow weak from uncertainty and fear...

Yet in all that goes on, I know that these circumstances are meant to cut me off from you Father..and unfortunately many people out there fall for this trap...and try to take me down with them...

But I say that I will not lose my contact with you Lord.

When I'm having a bad day (we all have them), I will no longer despair; I will simply declare that you Lord know of my bad day;

You know of my disappointments, my debts, my enemies...

And I know that you'll deliver me from all of them.