(Daily prayer follows after this short introduction)

What kind of prayers does God listen to?

Prayers for strength...requests for good health... for healing... for a happy marriage... help for a loved one... help for your finances... for a better life...a stable life...a peaceful life... to save your relationship...find someone special for you...to deal with any personal problem... help you with your fears... your anxieties...your loneliness...help you control your emotions (such as anger, hate, jealousy, envy, apathy, depression...etc.)...your disappointments...addictions (whether it's drugs, alcoholism, obsessive spending...etc.)...??

What if I were to tell you that He listens to none of that, would it shock you or even surprise you?

I hope not.

First, God listens to your heartfelt desire to communicate with Him because you love Him as your Father; words without faithful love for Him mean nothing...so speaking to God because you want something for yourself means nothing...

Secondly, when you love God, you don't "pray" to Him, like some kind of formality...communicate with Him as someone you genuinely love...

This is what Daily Communication Prayer to God is all about; to teach you how to communicate with the Lord the way he wants to hear from you...






Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Father,

Just starting out the day by saying hello and you are still my ultimate hero...!

You are my hero and thank you for your Undisputed Champion of The World...Jesus...

You are my All-Star Player...!

Although things may not go my way all the time, you keep me stable Lord, you keep the rough seas of my life under control...

You give me the ability to navigate through my daily storms in my life-journey...

Sometimes I have to live with consequences that were caused by others...whether it was done intentionally or accidentally...

I can only turn to you Father for comfort because the world does not know comfort like I know the comfort that comes from you...

I know your comfort...you have given me your comfort many times before Lord...

Your comfort liberates me from the evil forces that try to cut me off from you Lord...

(Read this free report on how evil can cut you off from God...)

I'm reaching out to you this day Lord...and when I call out to you Father I'm like a child waiting in expectation  to be saved from my enemies...whether the enemies are within me or from outside...

There is never a moment of rest; the enemy tries to entangle me with his plots, trying to find any sensitive angle in order to penetrate my connection with you Lord...

In my distress Father I call out to you, even though I know you are there, I need to express my disappointment; even though I know that you can rescue me, I still need to talk to you about my distress with my mind and my mouth...

That's me, that's the way I'm built...

I know Father that there are sometimes circumstances that I cannot change...

I know that those circumstances will annoy me, hurt me, upset my mindset-balance...

Sometimes I need to say to you Father, "I believe you Father, yet help me with my unbelief..."

Sometimes things are just a bit overwhelming for me...and I do get annoyed, angry, disappointed...

Sometimes I say to myself, "where are you Father?"

I know Father that you deal with me according to my righteousness...

I also know that you are making me better-equipped to remain in-contact with you by exposing me to circumstances that expose my weaknesses...

I know that you want me to detect my own weaknesses and deal with them with you in mind Father...

When I do detect my weak moments, you remove the darkness and expose me to divine light...you illuminate all the dark places that cause me to fall...

You strengthen me so I can rush upon any circumstance and deal with it in victory...

I just wanted you to know today Father that I am aware of these things, that I'm working on being a physical and divine person so I can enjoy my life during the easy and not-so-easy times with your blessings by my side...

Thank you Father for listening...

(GM Evagrius)