(Daily prayer follows after this short introduction)

What kind of prayers does God listen to?

Prayers for strength...requests for good health... for healing... for a happy marriage... help for a loved one... help for your finances... for a better life...a stable life...a peaceful life... to save your relationship...find someone special for you...to deal with any personal problem... help you with your fears... your anxieties...your loneliness...help you control your emotions (such as anger, hate, jealousy, envy, apathy, depression...etc.)...your disappointments...addictions (whether it's drugs, alcoholism, obsessive spending...etc.)...??

What if I were to tell you that He listens to none of that, would it shock you or even surprise you?

I hope not.

First, God listens to your heartfelt desire to communicate with Him because you love Him as your Father; words without faithful love for Him mean nothing...so speaking to God because you want something for yourself means nothing...

Secondly, when you love God, you don't "pray" to Him, like some kind of formality...communicate with Him as someone you genuinely love...

This is what Daily Communication Prayer to God is all about; to teach you how to communicate with the Lord the way he wants to hear from you...






Sunday, November 18, 2012

Good Morning Father!

Glad to be alive this very day so I can thank you for being with me through the good times and the bad.

Actually, I am thankful that you are with me especially through the bad times, whatever those bad times are...

There are so many bad times that can come into my life Father...not necessarily serious ones, but all kinds of big and small things...

I know that I am not alone in this journey Lord...every single one of us alive go through the same thing...

I believe that each and every human being is naturally good-hearted, but life tends to pull us into the bad and makes us turn bad...

The Evil One is the culprit, but I too am guilty for allowing the bad to come into my life...

I will not deflect the blame of my sins to Satan...he is an instrument of distraction, but I am the one to decides whether to be good or bad...

I alone am responsible Father...

(See How Satan Can Get Involved In Your Life Using Secret Weapons...Free)

I am not perfect Father, and I am proud to say so because I admit my imperfection, yet I strive to be the best that I can be spiritually...which then reflects into my natural life...

I know that a good heart is rewarded with blessings and favor from you Father...and this is what I strive for, even though the Evil One is constantly attempting to cut me off my contact with you...setting traps either through circumstances of my own doing, or actions from others who are set to do me some kind of harm...

As I said before Father, the Evil One is using all sorts of circumstances to cut me off from you:

  • an argument with my wife;
  • annoyed by my housework;
  • angry at my kids;
  • a towel left on the bathroom floor;
  • the garbage not taken out;
  • forgetting to recharge my cellphone;
  • the garage needs cleaning...
So many circumstances Lord that can present themselves against me at a weak moment, an instant when I am not watchful...

I realize that I can't be on the alert for every single little (or big) thing...

Yet one thing I am certain...by turning to you Father, by loving you, staying in spiritual contact with you, I know that you lead me to the green pastures and the still waters where I can find rest...

You Lord are my relief...my promise keeper...

You Father set my path straight, clears away the obstructions that the Evil One has placed...

You are able to do what I cannot do for myself Lord...you take care of all things for me...

You set a clear path when I am running the Race Of Life...

I have seen and felt your intervention in my life, and I am awestruck...

And all I need to do is look forward to my constant prayer communication, tuned-in to you like a constant radio-wave....

I am sending out my signal today Lord, I hope it is tuned-in to the right channel...

I know my signal is right when I feel love in my heart, and quiet satisfaction without my bad circumstances distracting me from you...

I know that I am the right path when I push aside all ideology, all religion, all things that tend to separate than unify...leaving only my love and gratitude toward you Father.

Everything else just fall naturally into place as you set my path Lord...

I love you and I thank you God...

(GM Evagrius)