(Daily prayer follows after this short introduction)

What kind of prayers does God listen to?

Prayers for strength...requests for good health... for healing... for a happy marriage... help for a loved one... help for your finances... for a better life...a stable life...a peaceful life... to save your relationship...find someone special for you...to deal with any personal problem... help you with your fears... your anxieties...your loneliness...help you control your emotions (such as anger, hate, jealousy, envy, apathy, depression...etc.)...your disappointments...addictions (whether it's drugs, alcoholism, obsessive spending...etc.)...??

What if I were to tell you that He listens to none of that, would it shock you or even surprise you?

I hope not.

First, God listens to your heartfelt desire to communicate with Him because you love Him as your Father; words without faithful love for Him mean nothing...so speaking to God because you want something for yourself means nothing...

Secondly, when you love God, you don't "pray" to Him, like some kind of formality...communicate with Him as someone you genuinely love...

This is what Daily Communication Prayer to God is all about; to teach you how to communicate with the Lord the way he wants to hear from you...






Monday, November 26, 2012

Good morning Father God!

First, a word of thanks for all that you have done for all of us...

Thank you for this life, this moment of existence in the flesh...

Thank you for giving us the wisdom that has made us evolve to what we are today...

Thank you for the advancements in society, the leadership, the technology...

I appreciate you Lord this morning, and all mornings...

I just love you because you are my rock and fortress...my hero Lord...

You are indeed my rock  on which I find my secure place, a shield of protection...

When I have called out to you Father, you have come to my aid...

When I find myself in some kind of peril, at the edge of some kind of personal circumstance where I felt overwhelmed and no place to turn...

In my distress I called out to you Father...

You heard me, and you came to my aid Father like a stampede...

Nothing stood in your way as you reached out to me Father and drew me away from my troubles, rescuing me from my powerful enemies who are just too overwhelming for me...

The enemies confront me every day, Satan himself or his unsuspecting helpers...people who have rejected you Lord for the sake of their selfish ambitions...

(See how Satan defeats you with secret weapons you never thought about...)

But you Father are my support...

You've always have brought me to a place of security and safety because you love me...

You are dealing with me according to my righteousness and cleanness...based on this, you have rewarded me...

I am striving to keep your ways Lord, the good ways, and always staying within your sight...tuned-in to you Lord.

I strive to stay within your laws and remain blameless as I go out in progress Father, for I know that your rewards in life are everlasting and enjoyable when I am tuned-in to you.

You show yourself faithful to me as I am faithful to you Father...

To my enemies, you show yourself as my protector, making them stumble and fall, confused that nothing works for them...

You turn my misfortunes to success, you keep me going Lord...

You energize me; with your help I become swift as a deer, advance against an unsuspecting enemy, and overwhelm them...

It's going to be a great day today Father...

I declare victory today Lord, and I dedicate it all to you as I go to seek my success without distraction as I gaze upon the light of your Spirit as my guide...

Thanking you in advance Lord...

(GM Evagrius)