(Daily prayer follows after this short introduction)

What kind of prayers does God listen to?

Prayers for strength...requests for good health... for healing... for a happy marriage... help for a loved one... help for your finances... for a better life...a stable life...a peaceful life... to save your relationship...find someone special for you...to deal with any personal problem... help you with your fears... your anxieties...your loneliness...help you control your emotions (such as anger, hate, jealousy, envy, apathy, depression...etc.)...your disappointments...addictions (whether it's drugs, alcoholism, obsessive spending...etc.)...??

What if I were to tell you that He listens to none of that, would it shock you or even surprise you?

I hope not.

First, God listens to your heartfelt desire to communicate with Him because you love Him as your Father; words without faithful love for Him mean nothing...so speaking to God because you want something for yourself means nothing...

Secondly, when you love God, you don't "pray" to Him, like some kind of formality...communicate with Him as someone you genuinely love...

This is what Daily Communication Prayer to God is all about; to teach you how to communicate with the Lord the way he wants to hear from you...






Saturday, January 5, 2013

You know something Father?

Without you Lord, I am just ordinary...

Life and its splendor becomes boring;
All the tv, computers, pleasures are only temporary;
All become meaningless after a while.

It's great to have all the pleasures of the world, the modern advancements...

But it becomes boring eventually;
It ruins your character;
You become delusional;
Obsessive-compulsive;
You can become arrogant;
Can do immoral things;
You can cheat;
Lie;
Some will even do some kind of harm big or small (example: big, like Hitler...small, like lying to your loved one)...any harm is not good at any level...

Without you in my life Father, everything becomes a bore.

The Evil One, Satan, wants me disconnected from you Lord...

To disconnect all of us and fall into the addiction of the natural life without any regard for you Father.

(Satan's real weapons against you exposed here and now...)

But you have helped me Lord...

I have detected Satan's plot;
I know what he is using against me;
How he does it;
And I understand it.

So today I am letting you know Father that I do understand what's up...

I want to continue to appreciate the gift of life that you gave me Lord;
To remain grateful for the opportunity to take on the challenges responsibly and in victory;
To be thankful for letting my inner self be amazed with your creation (this universe).

I like taking moments where I can gather myself up, quiet my mind...

And to look at the big picture as I see it;
The reality of this life;
To gaze at the quiet splendor (I like the word 'splendor');
(here I go again...) The splendor of your natural creation.

It inspires in me to reach out to you with my heart...

To be in-touch with you Lord;
To be connected with you Father God;
To be aligned with your Spirit Lord;
To sense my joyous spiritual relationship with you God.

I am not perfect Father...I have imperfections...

I worry;
I stress;
I am insecure;
I am envious;
I can hate;
I can be indifferent;
I can be cold-hearted;
Get angry.

But what I do now Father is that I am accountable for my actions...

I have accepted that...

But I know where my inner strength comes from now Lord...

You are my glory and strength;
It's your strength that strengthens me.

Part of you Father vibrates in all the things that exist...

In everything that is created;
Right down to its atoms and molecules;
All that moves and is alive;
All that is by nature inert (like rocks, etc);
The gravity and the void of space...

All of it is yours Father...

Your existence retains and preserves the function of all...

Your power keeps it all together...

Every cell that lives depends on you keeping them working...

This is why I turn to you Father and seek, ask, knock for your blessings and favor in my life...

And to fashion me in your image so that I can live the healthy, happy, and prosperous life.

Thank you Lord.

(GM Evagrius)